Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bible Quest - the End?


For years, one of my passion has been on the search for a quality Bible. I confess I have been buying way too many bibles. More than I will ever need... but I just couldn't find that "perfect" Bible. Well, I guess that quest has now come to an end... (I hope!)


Two names I "discovered" - R. L. Allan & Cambridge (both from England). 

I learned that Allan bibles are supposedly the FINEST bibles in the world.

So just recently, I ordered "some" from Amazon & Allan Publishing. The first 3 arrived just last week. And boy, are they GORGEOUS!


And I have been learning Bible terms/specs such as: goatskin, calfskin, sewn binding, art-gilt edge...etc etc. It has been tremendously educational as well as satisfying for the past weeks.

To be continued...

No comments: