Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday


Despite coming home quite late last night, this morning, we have a different "routine" as compared to my other Sunday. For me, I REALLY appreciate the fact that I could sleep "late" on Sunday.


This morning, by 7:30am we were already at the park near my house!


It was good to see so many folks up so early doing their morning exercises. The air was cool and fresh... the morning light was soft and warm...


Unfortunately, I also notice the pond water is getting really polluted. There was a film of greasy looking brownish "thing" floating on the water. It stretched the whole pond on one side. And I also notice all the fishes were on the "other" side away from the brownish grease... except this little one... :(


After 3 big rounds around the park, Jane already complained of "dizziness". So we headed to the "Open Day Sales" for the Sarawak Association for the Welfare of Intellectually Disabled Children. When we arrived, it was already VERY jam... and it was only 8:15am!!!


AiPing got some free coupons thanks to her "Headmaster".


The place was PACKED with stalls! Best of all, it was PACKED with people too. Good to see so many people supporting a worthy welfare cause. However, I noticed this particular "stall"... hmmm... not too sure if the adults are "intellectually disabled" or not for making it so HARD for a small kid to win something!!! And she gotta throw a HUGE coconut that must have weighted a few KILOs!!!


Guess what we bought with the coupons? ;)

Note: All photos above by my new SE K800i.

No comments: