Monday, April 02, 2007

DiGi Fu-Yoh? FOOL-U?

Last month I bought a DiGi prepaid with the intention of checking out how useful is the FnF Plus. Was glad it was "FREE" for a while until March 31st.

Before the deadline, I received an SMS teaching me how to unsubscribe the FnF Plus...


After much thought, I decided to unsubscribe before the deadline. But much to my dismay I wasn't able to do an "UNDO"!!! As the deadline loomed, I just couldn't unsubscribe the service despite following the instruction on the SMS!

Then came April 1st... and like it or not, I was CHARGED RM3 :(

Well, fate would have it that on April 1st, I also decided to check out the new "FREE" Fu-Yoh package... Boy, what a MISTAKE!

First, my FnF Plus disappeared! (After paying RM3 for just 1 day)

Second, thinking it was some kind of mistake, I re-subscribe the FnF Plus service, then Fu-Yoh DISAPPEARED!!! And worst yet, I was CHARGED ANOTHER RM3!!!


WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

Only much later, after MUCH reading from the DiGi website, did I realise I could ONLY subscribe to ONE plan at a time... Of course u gotta read all the tiny fine prints in order to find that out...

So I thought may be DiGi should have posted a BIG message on their web informing newbie subscribers of such "danger"... as per my sample above...


Knowing it was my own mistake for not taking hours upon hours to check out all the T&C of an RM8.50 product of which I "lost" RM6 within 2 days... I lodged my complain to DiGi.

So to all the newbies and unsuspecting subscribers out there - BEWARE!

Update (4/4): DiGi replied within 2 days and will rebate me back RM3.


Update (5/4): RM3 credited! Wow!

No comments: