Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend in KL


Has it been 2 years already since I last met up with buddy Colin & family? Time flies. Well, truly it was "divine appointment" that we met up once more over the weekend.


Once more buddy TW played the host - the most incredible host. Every time I am overwhelmed by his hospitality & friendship. JS too.


For 2 nights straight, they "searched" tirelessly for food... not for themselves but rather to ensure their pals (me & Colin) would never go to bed "empty stomach". I mean, how many of u would go buy KFC at 2am just cuz ur friends are hungry?


Best, I got to worship at my friend's church - PJ Grace of God. I was shocked when the Pastor told me he couldn't find any "GOOD FOOD" in Kuching the last time he was there!!! This is almost like "blasphemy"! ;)

Just wonder who played host when the dear Pastor was here...

Which makes me all the more appreciative of the friends I got. Thanks buddy. Praise God.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, good to see you all in pictures, except...Ben, I don't see you much!
We haven't seen each other since the...I can't remember. This blog is the only place I can get a little peek of how everyone is doing.

Ai Chuan (babooi@yahoo.com)

BenTing said...

Happy Chinese New Year!

U - I have not seen for...urrr...10 yrs? 15 yrs?!