Tuesday, May 05, 2009

No Adamantium Teeth?


Ever since young, I have developed a phobia for dentist. Well, may be it's not exactly the dentist, but the dental clinic itself...u know, all the equipments...the chair...the drills...the sink...and the worst - the nightmarish SOUND...


So imagine my anxiety when I started to have toothache a couple of weeks ago.

Urgh! Despite all the efforts in trying to "slow down" the inevitable, today, with the "support" of my wife, after postponing the dental appointment a couple of times, I just gotta go.


Though modern day tooth extraction is a rather painless process but the horrid "bone crashing" sounds inside your skull during the extraction is still...nightmarish...

How I wish I have Adamantium teeth...


Eh, talking about Adamantium...I just realised how come Wolverine's teeth didn't change into Adamantium teeth? Teeth are bones, right?

No comments: