Monday, October 05, 2009

iPhone 3GS & FantasyLens

My iPhone 3G was "drowned" accidentally almost 2 months back and it wasn't until last week that I got the replacement - a new iPhone 3GS.

I must say the new iPhone 3GS is indeed a much better phone than its predecessor . Three things I really like about the new iPhone: 1) Longer battery life, 2) Much snappier performance, 3) Better camera.

Everything just loads & runs so much faster/smoother - almost instantaneous. No more lagging in opening/running my OliveTree bible apps! (Or any other apps!)

Over the weekend, I decided to test the camera performance. And I must say it performed much better than I expected too. Granted, it is ONLY a 3.2 mega pixel cam, but the pictures are way better than its predecessor in terms of details, colors, contrast, grains...everything! (Btw, the video is good too.)

In fact, the quality was good enough that I purchased 2 photo apps (which I never did with my old iPhone). And I must say so far this USD0.99 cents FantasyLens has my vote as the funnest app!

Below is a sample :)


LOL!


1 comment:

Uncle Pete said...

COOL!