Saturday, May 12, 2007

Shirley


Wow. This month gotta be "Relatives' Month"! Last week I got my kukus coming back from HK & Vancouver. Now THIS week, I got my grandma coming and a relative whom I have NEVER met coming from Taiwan!


Sadly I was having so many business duties this past week that I couldn't really spent more time with them. But I praise God for the "busy-ness". Time seems to pass so fast which I don't really mind at all. I mean so long as it feels "faster" unto the coming of my Lord Jesus - I don't have any problem ;)


Shirley is another excellent testimony to the goodness of my God. She got so much good testimonies to share! I feel so encouraged at her stories and to see her faith in the Lord. And in my mind, I have no doubt whatsoever that God has used her trip here for a wonderful purpose. But so little time...

No comments: