Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rebirth of Israel




"Thus says the Lord GOD: 'This is Jerusalem; I have set her in the midst of the nations and the countries all around her. (Ezekiel 5:5)

Israel will soon be celebrating her 60th birthday next month. The rebirth of the nation of Israel is THE greatest miracle witnessed by mankind for the past 2000 years. If u didn't know that, well, it is time to WAKE UP.

Wake up to the knowledge that such an unparalleled event has long been prophesied in the Bible. Not just the formation of the nation of Israel, but ALSO HOW it came to be, AND how it will be...

Then He said to me, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, 'Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!' "Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened you graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it, " says the LORD.'" (Ezekiel 37:11-14)

The Scriptures above detailed the atrocious sufferings of the Jews in the Holocaust, and the REBIRTH of the nation of Israel.

Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children. (Isaiah 66:8)

The above was fulfilled on May 14th 1948. Happy Birthday, Israel!!!

No comments: