Saturday, March 28, 2009

iPhone - After Almost One Week


After almost a week of using the iPhone, I must say it has exceeded my expectation in almost all categories.



With the exception of my once exceptional skill in playing Nintendo Game & Watch... now I could only score in the low 100s :(

As for my wife, "The Chef" is her favourite :)


As for Bible Apps, I chose the free Olive Tree Bible Reader that comes with KJV & ASV. I also bought the ESV Study Bible version. But was disappointed that the ESV SB is a stand alone apps. So I couldn't do a split screen with KJV & ESV :(

One additional feature I wish they could add is some kind of simple note taking function.


The best surprise so far is the Map apps. I never expected the Google Map to work "so well"! At least not in this part of the planet, that is.


The details just blew me away!

No comments: