Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Vintage" Stuff :)


This morning - to my SHOCK - uncle Pete emailed me this superb "vintage" photo of mine! LOL!


AND this one too - my High School graduation photo! McClancy Memorial High School, class of '86. It has been 23 years since...gosh!


BUT the best is this water color painting of mine. Painted in 1984 for a speech class assignment. It was my FIRST "public speaking" assignment in a language I was not fluent in, to an audience who couldn't quite understand my "accent". But praise the LORD I passed with "flying colors" literally ;)

Just in case u are interested - these 5 fellows actually represented me & my 4 BFFs caught in a UFO beam! LOL!

THANK YOU uncle Pete for these priceless Vintage digital copies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me keep the original work.

Onyx Butterfly said...

so le hai uncle Ben u r the best artist in the world!!!!

P.S.-this is Bella writing........

BenTing said...

Thank You, Bella!

Anonymous said...

Uncle ben looks Retro ... XD


I am A.M.Y ! =3