Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Betty New House

Was in KL over weekend for business trip. Was very surprised when wife called me that How Jer is picking me up from KLIA! And some more Evelyn was with them also, been in KL for some week-long church seminar.



This time, I got the chance to check out How Jer/Betty's new house. It is located in a VERY nice and posh neighborhood. I was told most houses here cost in the "more than 1 million" range!!! When I snapped the pix above... somehow something don't seem quite right...

It was ONLY when I came home did I realise what was "wrong"... so I fixed it below...



Much better now, don't u agree? ;)

How Jer did some renovation over the new house. Sayang I couldn't take more pix as I only got my W810i mobile phone with me as my main camera. Below are some shots:



Very NICE main entrance...



This "waterfall" wall is 2 stories tall with an open sun roof. Build right at one corner of the living room. The constant soothing sound of softly running water plus the Koi in the pond make the whole thing VERY VERY awesome - and relaxing of course.



Another side of the living room opens right up to this nicely done patio with mini fountain, more fishes and nice plants.

But... the MOST INCREDIBLE of ALL... gotta be THIS >>>>



urrr... actually this is NOT the real thing as I didn't snap any pix of the jacuzzi How Jer installed at his master bathroom. I mean I gotta give him and my sis SOME privacy, right?

No comments: