Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TCA Class Group Photo


click at photo to enlarge

"Historical" group photo for TCA College Kuching Extension :)

52 saints who hunger to be better equipped in the knowledge of God. And I understand the students here come from 14 different churches! Praise the Lord!


Feel so honoured to be asked by Bro Nelson to come in to help take some photos.

I was able to "listen free" for more than half an hour! And within that short time, I have already received much. For instance, now I know where the different interpretation of the Bible "started" from! Allegorical from Alexandria, Literal from Antioch! BTW, I am a "literal".


When I first walked in, I notice Sis Irene has the BIGGEST table in the room... I mean all the others either sit in a tiny table-chair, or they share 3 to a table. Hmmm... wonder how much extra u gotta pay for such premium space ;)


Before tea break, Bro Nelson arranged the class for a group photo. U know, there is SOMETHING about a child of God - there is so much JOY inside them. Don't believe? Check out the photo above!

Know whats the secret? Hint: Christ in you, the HOPE of glory. (1Colossians 1:27)


After photo shoot, it was tea & KOM-PIA! The most AWESOME food! I have noticed the church likes to prepare Foochow food & snacks... hmmm... wonder who is responsible...


Tea break was full of lively chatters & laughters & discussion & STUDY???

BTW, talking about study, I wonder who was the TOP student in previous class...

any guess?

No comments: