Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good Food, Good Company


A few days ago, a friend of mine bought me lunch at a fancy restaurant. Well, at least to me it was fancy lah... I mean, after all, how many restaurant in town got such a view in front of the toilet...


And I must say the food was DELICIOUS! The coffee was excellentae!

My friend ordered this lamb thing... can't remember the name exactly but it was GOOD!


So I have been thinking about the other types of food that I enjoy... for instance, I gotta say THE BEST is the KOM PIA - especially those with meat stuffing inside!


Next would be the delicious ROJAK. Nothing beats good Rojak, man!


And the place I find where u can get the BEST COMBO of the above is at this "not so fancy" place:


Actually, come to think of it, WHO u eat with is as important if not MORE than where. So good company is a must. Right?


So must always strike the RIGHT combination - Right FOOD, Right PLACE, Right COMPANY. Not easy I know. But, trust me, it will be A LOT easier than striking the combo below: Counter 5, Customer #5, Ticket # 150...

No comments: