Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Service


Hey, it's Christmas morning - and it wasn't RAINING!!! It has been like raining for weeks nonstop. My buddy in Seattle & my uncle in New York City are both having major snow storm this Christmas season, and we here too are having record rainfalls.

Christmas service at Crown Tower with brother Frank & his usher team at the front entrance.


This year we all missed my sister, Evelyn, & her kids who are in KL now.


So the usual multimedia task traditionally "reserved" for my sis is now handled by my brother David & my future sis-in-law...


...who had a solo performance singing beautifully testifying the awesomeness of God Almighty. Praise the LORD!



This year, Pastor's message emphasized heavily on the absolute Sovereignty of God in the happenings of the world today, and over our personal life too.



Chin not just help out as a usher but I understanding he also helped to bring a family who have just came to know the LORD... I am waiting to learn more...and that is ON TOP of yet another great testimony about him & brother Frank visiting yet another relative... SO many things to catch up! Wonderful things God are doing in our midst.


Once more, a Blessed Christmas to all my friends & relatives out there! Jesus LOVES u!

3 comments:

lynn said...

amy here ... wow .. it looks like a fun christmas ... miss u guys !!

lynn said...

好想念你们。。。。没有你们在身边,这个圣诞节感觉特别寂寞。

lynn said...

The MAN Bernard is here!!!! Howz everybody!!! nice Christmas celebration!!!! nice clothes John, now tats stylish