Sunday, January 04, 2009

Gaza War



Interesting to note since the days of Joshua (Jos 13:1-3) Gaza has been a place where the children of Israel did not manage to take control...

Hamas is a terrorist organisation that has no intention to bring peace to the region. They don't have the well fare of the civilians in their mind neither are they interested in true peace.

Woe is me, for I sojourn in Meshech,
For I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
Too long has my soul had its dwelling
With those who hate peace.
I am for peace, but when I speak
They are for war.
(Psalm 120:5-7)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth,
He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.
(Psalm 121:1-4)

No comments: