Sunday, August 05, 2007

Cocker Pug


Visited my buddy Johnny this evening. Been hearing about his dog for a while but I myself have never met it. Then I heard from the kids that the dog has a "special visitor"...


Johnny's dog is a beautiful black Cocker Spaniel. Her name is Biscuit. She is 1 1/2 yrs old.


The "special visitor" is a Pug. Name is Toa-Toa. He is a few months younger than Biscuit. Toa-Toa is special not just cuz it won the BEST LOOKING DOG category not too long ago(!!!)


Johnny told me they had been trying to mate this 2 dogs few months back but "sadly" Toa-Toa was too "young"! I heard they want to try AGAIN!


I was SHOCKED to hear that Johnny wants to mate his gorgeous Cocker Spaniel to this "ugly" Pug!!! But according to Johnny THERE IS such a breed! So I checked the internet and lo-n-behold, indeed there IS such a breed - Cocker Pug! Question now is, will it be black or brown?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a beautiful cocker pug male. I call him a pucker. They are a wonderful breed. If you do breed, please let me know because I am looking for a female so that Rocky can have a wife! Please email me at bvymcapozzo@msn.com

v said...

I really liked your article. My name is Vince Stead, and I wrote a book about mixed breed dogs that you can get on Barnes & Noble and Amazon for only $2.99. Here is a link to it:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/e/2940012318268/?itm=1&USRI=mixed+breed+vince+stead