Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Music Fest


Over the weekend, Maxis put up a fabulous music festival for the locals. There were some "big names" but somehow I enjoyed the folk dance the best.


Among the "big names", PowerStation is one of them. The duo from Taiwan was doing a great job entertaining the crowd.


There were also some local "big names". (I throughly enjoyed shooting with my "retired" Sony H1 all over again with its huge zoom and big aperture. All pix here are taken by H1.)


The crowd was big & engaging, the DJ was good... And I was able to find my way all the way up unto the stage with the "big names" doing what I enjoy - photographing...


The ONLY downer was the huge downpour on the first night which lasted for more than an hour. And I couldn't help but overheard an interesting conversation - the event organiser had actually engaged a "bomoh" earlier to pray for no rain. Hmmmm....

No comments: