Monday, July 13, 2009

The Fallen

Last night I went to see Transformers 2. As advised by my good buddy I went to see with LOW expectation. But alas, it wasn't LOW enough!

All the special effects were VERY cool & top notch. But the assult against my intellect was astounding. Unless the producer INDEED intended the movie for kids or those who refuse to grow up, the movie was a disaster! I suspect most adults will suffer a 50% drop in IQ during the course of the movie.

Beside the low IQ plot, it was horrific to see the extreme prejudice against women in the movie. Women were degraded to such a level of caricature that it could only be coming from a depraved FALLEN mind. Then there was the typical not-so-subtle assult/insult against Christianity of course....

So, CW, may be u were right - the script was indeed penned by a monkey. But if I may add - a FALLEN monkey.

3 comments:

Soldier4Jesus said...

I too saw this movie and thought the graphics were astouding! although i do have a question...what was the not so subtle assult/insult against Christians?

BenTing said...

@Soldier

Well, let me give 2 examples.

1) A soldier asked(paraphrase): "If men are created in God's image, then whose are these (autobots)?"

2) The Astronomy professor claimed: "I am the Alpha & the Omega."

Soldier4Jesus said...

true...i see your point. thanx for replying. check out my blog, i hav some vids made and i am working on another...