Thursday, July 02, 2009

To Tell Or Not To Tell?



What happen when a friend "excommunicates" u for telling him/her TOO MUCH Jesus?

Well, that happened to me recently. On one hand I felt quite sad - a little bit for the friendship sake, but mostly for the sake of his/her eternal destiny.

Should Christians continue to be passionately praying/sharing the Gospel for/with their love ones? Or should we be indifferent and allow them the "free will" to choose their own paths?

Well, I will choose the passionately praying/sharing option...with God's help, wisdom, courage & strength.

I was much comforted with the above Pastor Piper's video.

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
(Joh 15:18-19)

1 comment:

Soldier4Jesus said...

Amen. Never stop sharing the good news.